The Milwaukee Road Historical Association publishes a high-quality, color-filled 48 page quarterly magazine about the Milwaukee Road written and produced principally by MRHA members. The Milwaukee Railroader contains articles tailored for historians and for modelers.
The TMR reviews new books and tapes about the Milwaukee Road, and it reviews new models of Milwaukee Road equipment and structures. It keeps you up to date on what's happening to the parts of the Milwaukee that are incorporated into other railroads You'll learn who has Milwaukee Road materials to sell and who might want to buy what you have to sell.
Your subscription to The Milwaukee Railroader is included with your membership.
Produced exclusively for MRHA by
White River Productions
Mike Schafer - editor
The Milwaukee Railroader
* Along The Milwaukee Way: Muscatine, Iowa
* Marion, Iowa Welcomes the New Midwest Hiawatha
* The St. Paul & Minneapolis Pressed Brick Co. Railway
* An "Electrospect" - Milwaukee Road Electrification 40 Years Gone
* Milwaukee Road Modeler: Bill Barker's HO Scale Rocky Mountain Division
* The Question Foreman
* Trailing Units
This issue, along with other back issues are available for purchase in the Company Store.
The TMR is included with your MRHA membership.